Five Things You Need to Know Today, July 6
Catch a free film at the First Congregational Church of Sharon.
"Five Things You Need To Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Is there something missing from the list? Add it in the comment section.
1. Up for music this afternoon? Ray Smith performs at 2:30 p.m. at EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon. Admission is free.
2. Admission also is free at the First Congregational Church of Sharon's First Friday Family Films, at 6:30 p.m. Free refreshments and popcorn will be available. Guests can bring a blanket and curl up on the floor. Seating will be available.
3. Sharon Patch is looking for Sharon Democrats and Republicans to participate in the Election 2012 coverage. Drop Editor Michael Gelbwasser a note if interested.
4. The Sharon Public Library presents "Sparky's Puppets: Dream Big - Read!" from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the library's Cynthia B. Fox Community Room. The program is for ages 3 and up. Pre-registration is required.
5. Sharon Patch is looking for bloggers. Drop Editor Michael Gelbwasser a note if interested.