A Look Ahead: It's Town Meeting Time
Looking for something to do in Sharon this week? Here are suggestions.
Every Sunday, Sharon Patch will highlight some of the events happening during the coming week. So if you're looking for something fun or interesting to do, or a cause to support, you'll find some ideas right here.
- Sharon's annual and special town meetings start at 7 p.m. in the Sharon High School auditorium. Check out Sharon Patch's pre-town meeting coverage here.
- The Sharon High School spring concert will be held at 7 p.m. in the school auditorium.
- Sharon Boy Scout Troop 95 will hold its annual Electronics Recycling Collection Day from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church parking lot.
- The Sharon Tennis Club holds an open house from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary will hold a Mother's Day Walk and Breakfast. Hour-long, guided nature walks will be available at 7, 8, 9 and 10 a.m. There also will be a pancake breakfast and a "take home craft bag" for children to make for their Mom. Admission is $8 to $10 per person. Pre-registration is required, as space is limited.