5 Things, Sept. 13: School Council Election, Cat Still Missing
Also today: Ask us any question and find out how to use Sharon Patch to your advantage.
National Weather Service Forecast: Skies will be sunny today with a high near 80 degrees.
1. Sharon High School will hold a School Council election on Oct. 11. Find out more and how you can take part.
2. A local calico cat named Chloe has gone missing in Sharon. Have you seen her?
3. In a recent letter to the editor, Sharon resident Paul Lauenstein weighs in on the town's water conservation rates.
4. We're looking for our Sharon readers to ask us the questions that are on the front of their minds. Questions we aim to find the answers to. Ask us here and we'll do all we can to dig up the answer.
5. Want to know how you can use Sharon Patch to your advantage? Click here to find out.