5 Things Oct. 5: Tot Time, Long Weekend Ahead
Fall Festival begins at the Mass Audubon Trailside Museum at the base of Big Blue. Three days of family fun and fall activities.
It's a long weekend for the students, as there will be no school on Monday for Columbus Day.
1. It's popcorn Friday at the Cottage Street Elementary School and it's also the Grade 2 Fire Prevention Program.
2. Tot Time from 10:30 - 11 a.m. for all those children under age 3 at the Sharon Public Library. A picture book, songs and fingerplays will also be featured. Pre-registration required. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room. Contact: Danielle Margarida (781) 784-1578 ext. 1432
3. And for the 4 and 5 year olds Pre-K Story Time at the Sharon Public Library from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. There will be story time and craft with this week's theme: Bats. Pre-registration required. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room, Sharon Public Library. Contact: Danielle Margarida (781) 784-1578 ext. 1432
4. How about going to pick your own pumpkins? Wards Berry Farm offers pick your own pumpkins with a hayride out to the pumpkin patch. This runs through late October.
5. All weekend it's the Fall Festival at the Blue Hills Trailside Museum, October 6, 7 and 8 from 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Come celebrate the fall season at the Mass Audubon's Trailside Museum Fall Festival. Kids of all ages are welcome to join in fall family fun. There will belive animal presentations, leaf peeping and more. Admission is free. Call (617) 333-0690 for more information.