5 Things Oct 29: Film and Discussion at the Sharon Public Library tonight at 7:00 p.m.
Office Hour with Senator Brian Joyce
The Cottage Street Elementary School Grade 5 Chinese exchange students visit today.
1. It was a busy Halloween weekend. Won't you upload your pictures for all of your friends and neighbors to see? The Sharon Town Parade, the Village Shoppes Trick or Treating on Sunday, the Halloween Prowl or the Howl Canine Pet Parade. We want to see your photos!
2. At 9:00 a.m. it's office hour with Senator Brian Joyce at the Sharon Council on Aging.
3. Then at 1:00 p.m. it's an Open Art Studio at the Sharon Council on Aging.
4. From 3:45 - 5:15 p.m. come cheer for the girls Varsity Soccer Team at Sharon High Schooll as they compete against Bishop Connolly.
5. The Sharon Department of Recreation Karate programs begin on October 31 and there's still tme to register. Fall Karate, ages 7 - 8, Session 2, Wednesday 6:00 - 6:45 p.m. For ages 9 - 12, Session 2, Wednesday 6:45 - 7:45 p.m. For ages 13 - 99, Session 2, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. All classes are held at the David I. Clifton Ballroom. Classes run from October 31 - January 2, 2013. $75. for residents and non-residents.