5 Things, Oct. 16: Author Lisa Shooman to Visit Sharon
Also today, Sharon seniors head to the Westgate Mall.
1. Quote of the Day: "Anyone can be confidant with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man, now there's your diamond in the rough." - Larry David
2. At 11:30 a.m., the Sharon Senior Center will take a day trip to the Westgate Mall!
3. The Sharon Senior Center will also host a game of bridge or mah jong at 1 p.m.
4. From 4-4:45 p.m. there will be a GraspRite Method Workshop at the Sharon Public Library. The program is aimed at kids ages 3-7, and pre-registration is required. Sharon author and Occupational Therapist Lisa Shooman will offer children's activities from her new publication.
5. The Sharon Public Library presents The Music of India from 7-8 p.m. Ms. Shuchita Rao, founder and director of RASA will present a lecture, powerpoint, and concert of Indian music. This program is free and open to the public. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room, Sharon Public Library. Contact Shuchita Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.