5 Things Nov 6: Today is Election Day!
Get your Election Day information right here on Sharon Patch.
1. Election Day: Voters may cast their ballots at the Sharon High School Gymnasium, 180 Pond St. today. The polls are open on election day from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
2. Sharon residents can also tune into Sharon Community Radio 1630 AM all day Tuesday for up-to-the-minute Sharon election infomation. The station will be submitting polling place traffic, parking and vote wait times. At Sharon High School polls, please remember that there will be no LEFT turns out of either Pond St parking lot. There is additional parking at the Memorial Beach parking lot on Beach Street and Temples on Pond and Ames Street.
3. Also today, at 9 a.m. the Sharon Senior Center will provide transportation to the polls. Please call 781-784-8000 in advance.
4. There's am 11 a.m. shopping trip to Trader Joe's at Patriot Place in Foxboro from the Sharon Senior Center. There are no programs for the rest of the day at the Senior Center.
5. Sharon High School has a late start today 10:50 a.m. - 2:40 p.m. Then from 7-9 p.m. there will be an election party at the high school.