5 Things, Nov. 28: Help Pets Find Homes, Socialize With Your Kids
Also today: Contribute directly to the Sharon Community and get information on Sharon's connection to the Boston Ballet's performance of "The Nutcracker" this year.
Today's Forecast from WHDH: Some patchy light snow/flurries along the coast before 8 a.m., then clouds and sun throughout the day. Highs near 40.
1. Make Sharon Patch Your Own Site. That's right - if you've got an announcement, want to get the word out on something or want to submit a letter to the editor, you can actually post it directly to Sharon Patch! You can post announcements by clicking here and events by clicking here. We're also always looking for local residents to blog for us on any topic, and if you're interested please check out more on blogging and contribute your voice to the Sharon community!
2. Treat yourself and your child to a fun weekly activity in a welcoming and relaxed environment today - grab a bagel, hear a story and meet other parents while your children socialize and have fun. The program will take place from 9:30-11 a.m. at Temple Sinai of Sharon. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-795-0510.
3. A group of girls from Sharon is getting ready to take part in the Boston Ballet's 2012 premiere of The Nutcracker through Dec. 30.
4. The Norfolk County Humane Society (NCHS) needs volunteers to help with adoptions at local pet stores. Volunteers show photos of pets for adoption and take applications.
5. On Tuesday night, Sharon Resident Raj Sharma, Managing Director, Wealth Management, of The Sharma Group took place as the special guest at the Get Konnected! Networking & Holiday Party at The Back Bay Social Club from 6-8 p.m.