5 Things Nov 16: Adventures at Stone Barn Farm's Owl Prowl
The Senior Center has many offerings today.
1. From 10:30 - 11 a.m. today, there will be a Tot Time Storytime for children three and younger at the Sharon Public Library. We'll share a short picture book, songs and fingerplays.
2. The Sharon Senior Center offers these classes today:
- 9 a.m. - Gentle YOGA Class
- 9:15 a.m. - Cardio Fitness Class
- 10 a.m. - Technique in Watercolor Class
- 10 a.m. - Write Your Own Life Story
- 10:30 a.m. - Wii Bowling
3. There will be Pre-K storytime with a craft for ages 4-5 years old at the Sharon Public Library from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. This week's theme: Thanksgiving.
4. Tonight it's the Heights Elementary School pizza night for Grades 2 and 3.