5 Things, Nov 15: 'Music, Movement and Me' at the Library
Also today: There's an Autumn Party at the Senior Center at 10 a.m.
1. Do you have any special recipes for Thanksgiving this year? Share them on Sharon Patch - send an email to email@example.com and we'll work with you to post on the site!
2. From 10:30-11:15 a.m., there will be a program titled "Music, Movement and Me" at the Sharon Public Library. Dance and sing with local music educator Sara Epstein. Meant for ages 5 and younger.
3. It's Pre-K Storytime, a story with a craft for the 4-5-year-old set, from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. at the Sharon Public Library. This week's theme: Thanksgiving.
4. The Sharon Senior Center is a buy place today. There's a T'ai Chi class at 9 a.m. and then Knitting and Crochetting at 9:30 a.m. At 10 a.m. there is an "Autumn Party", 1 p.m. there's Mah Jong/Bridge and Scrabble, 1 p.m. Computer Tutor and then at 2 p.m.
5. And the Cottage Street Elementary School, Grade 1 has a class trip to visit the "Orpheum Theatre" in Boston today. Have a great time!