5 Things, Dec. 10: Railroad Parking Passes Sold Out
Also remember to take part in Patch's "Deck the House" Contest for a chance to win $100,000 for Sharon schools.
1. The Sharon Board of Selectmen will next meet on Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 7 p.m. at Sharon Town Hall.
2. Looking for a good Hanukkah recipe? Patch has several for you to try this holiday season. Check them out here.
3. Quarterly railroad parking passes for Jan. 1 through March 31, 2013, have been sold out, according to the town's website after going on sale Thursday.
4. If you missed it, check out the big news from last week in Sharon. The Sharon High football team made history Saturday by winning its first title, capturing the Division 3 Super Bowl. Get the full roundup of news leading up to the Super Bowl right here. In the sports section, you can also read about all the games the Eagles had this year. The team was recognized at Monday's town meeting for its accomplishment and in case you missed what was voted on and voted down, we've got a full roundup on Sharon Patch here
5. Decorating your house for the holidays? Enter Patch's Deck the House Contest for a chance to win $100,000 for the Sharon school district and $500 to pay your electric bills! In that light, NSTAR has offered a handful of safety tips for those looking to decorate their homes this season.