Sharon Credit Union Awards 7 $1,000 Scholarships
Two Sharon residents are among seven area high school seniors who graduated last month who each received a $1,000 scholarship from the Sharon Credit Union.
The recipients stood out for their academics, extracurricular activities and community service, the bank said in a press release.
Sharon residents Adam Powell and Melissa Jay are among the honorees. Powell will attend Roger Williams University, while Jay will attend Colorado College.
Also receiving scholarships were:
- Justin Connolly of Walpole, attending Westfield State University
- Megan Sullivan of Foxboro, attending UMass Dartmouth
- An Nguyen of Attleboro, attending Boston University
- Lauren Connors of Mansfield attending UMass Amherst
- Jamie Fitzgerald of Wellfleet attending Tulane University